Kelsey Root-Winchester for VT State Rep
Serving in the Vermont House will give me the opportunity to work on some serious issues facing the state and our Orange-Caledonia district. As a State Rep, my priorities will be supporting families and small businesses; addressing the complex and interconnected challenges of housing, childcare, health care, reproductive freedom, and the workforce.
I have spent the better part of a decade working for the people of Vermont through community organizations such as the Blue Mountain Union School Board since 2016, 302 Cares Substance Misuse Prevention Coalition, Wells River Action Program, and Little Rivers Health care board.
As your State Representative, I will work to create more
- Affordable, accessible health care, and reproductive freedom, Article 22
- Reduced regulations on small businesses,
- Sufficient, quality childcare
- Supports for seniors to stay at home and end-of-life care
- Mental health & addiction resources
- Green energy initiatives
- High-speed broadband to rural Vermonters
As a State Representative, I will continue to serve the community by finding common ground and working together to find solutions to ensure that all Vermonters have opportunities for a bright future.
- November 3rd 7-8am Honk & Wave with Senator Jane Kitchel in Wells River
- November 3rd 4:00pm Wells River Trustee’s meeting
- Oct.16 to Nov. 13 Sundays, 9:00-10:00am Free Community Yoga at the Groton Community Building gym
Thank you for joining me as we work to bring our vision of thriving, sustainable communities into action.
This campaign depends on committed people like you. Thank you for investing in our greatest asset: our people. We couldn’t do this without you. With your contribution, together we can create a stronger Vermont.
Checks can be sent to Treasurer Roxanne Russell
PO Box 157
Wells River, VT 05081